terça-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2010

GAMES IN THE CLASSROOM


1. Alphabet soup. Find the numbers, inserting the appropriate letter of the alphabet.

M

F

O

R

Y

-

F

I

V

E

J

H

D

E

K

U

O

T

I

R

T

E

E

N

G

J

Z

A

Y

N

I

N

T

Y

X

T

W

O

O

P

C

A

O

N

E

U

N

D

R

E

D

W

E

T

Y

S

E

V

E

T

Y

X

E

I

G

H

T

A

F

B

L

T

W

L

V

E

C

J

K

R

E

Y

R

D

Q

X

S

X

T

E

E

N

Q

S

A

I

B

S

W

T

H

R

T

Y

X

R

P

L

K

R

W

P

E

I

P

W

E

N

T

Y

E

I

C

B

O

2. Let’s find nine characters from comics in the word puzzle below and complete the sentences about them.

S

C

D

A

C

F

H

J

Y

U

I

L

K

M

B

V

D

T

H

E

P

O

W

E

R

P

U

F

F

G

I

R

L

S

Q

A

M

E

S

C

O

D

S

S

E

A

A

E

P

F

A

A

R

B

W

U

F

P

H

S

X

R

W

S

R

L

G

E

E

L

N

S

P

I

G

R

A

N

N

Y

X

D

S

K

O

F

I

V

D

E

O

L

L

S

A

I

Q

I

V

H

L

P

H

E

R

F

R

P

E

L

T

A

Z

Y

O

O

R

M

L

K

B

E

I

M

L

Y

O

R

O

U

I

L

P

E

N

Q

L

R

I

O

A

F

I

P

O

L

O

O

V

L

K

V

W

P

O

P

L

N

D

A

T

P

K

P

P

E

H

Z

C

S

Z

W

L

T

U

E

Y

L

H

T

W

E

E

T

Y

A

S

N

O

O

P

Y

D

U

F

G

A

D

U

T

V

U

F

a. _____________________________ is young.

b. ______________________ is tall and fat.

c. ____________________________________ are pretty.

d. ______________ is not young. She is old.

e. ______________ and _________________ are dogs.

f. ___________________ is good-looking.

g. ______________ is ugly.

h. ______________ is cute.

3 Find how many giraffes, tigers, lions, zebras, bears, elephants, alligators and monkeys there are in the puzzle. (imagem acima)

There are four giraffes, _______________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário